The Forest Shadow Pack
The Forest Shadow Pack where you can do more than role-play a wolf. Join us and expect lots of fun!

Loose yourselves in a whole new world where you can forget about your everyday life for a moment!
The Forest Shadow Pack
The Forest Shadow Pack where you can do more than role-play a wolf. Join us and expect lots of fun!

Loose yourselves in a whole new world where you can forget about your everyday life for a moment!
The Forest Shadow Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forst seamed silent and lifeless, but don't be fooled. Look around carefully, do you see the glint of eyes among the trees? Can you feel the pack watching and waiting silently?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are doing some site changes and things although if you would like to join us still, you may. Please be patient with our work! Razzu Deputy/Admin
RP TIME
Time in Hong Kong:
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The High Rock
Amaranth Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:14 pm by Razzu

» The four clans
Amaranth Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:01 pm by Fang

» The Golden Prairies
Amaranth Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:59 pm by Wind

» Lupus Mons Montis
Amaranth Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:21 pm by Wind

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Rezsia
Amaranth Vote_lcapAmaranth Voting_barAmaranth Vote_rcap 
Razzu
Aura
Fang
Miller
Wind
Tammer
Brookelle
Tykhe
Grimm

Amaranth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Amaranth   Amaranth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:44 pm

"You will die... mortal. Consider it an honour to be killed by a beast of my stature..."

amaranth
gender x It is, but a sexless animal, lacking characteristics. It won't care what it is identified by, and it will be up to the speaker to say it's a he, she, or it.
age x Amaranth has been in this world for so long that no one would ever know. The only one who could even begin to wonder how long it had been alive would be Amaranth itself. When asked, it would simply say "two centuries, or possibly more."
breed x This immortal being looks as if it were merely a wolf, but is really a shapeshifting wolf with only two other forms, one of a human, and its beast form. Its most preferred body is its beast one, which is a human that is a bit more beastly than most, bearing animal ears, a tail, fangs, claws, and occasionally walking like a wolf would.

"The iron taste of blood will eventually go sweet, it's only a matter of time 'till your blood will taste like sweets in my mouth now..."

abilities x Immortality. It cannot die naturally, and it cannot be killed. It's rather secretive about its immortality and is a little-known fact, only shared when about to kill another animal. As said before, it can shapeshift between three different bodies. It has experience with bladed weapons, such as swords, knives, and cleavers, and will not hesitate to use one in a fight.

"You're bleeding, I see... It tastes just like sweets. Or, to be specific, like a delicious pie."

fur x In its bestial form, it has a filthy, grungy pelt that is highly unpleasant to the touch. Its colour was formerly a shiny black colour with a clean white bib, clean white paws and looked very nice overall. However, once malnourishment set in, its coat colour dulled and it stopped looking pleasant. Ever since, it had an unappealing look in its coat.

hair x In its human form, it has wild, spiky hair. Its hair reaches the nape of its neck and is midnight black, but, like its bestial form, it lacks luster. Its fringe tends to hang in its eyes, but it doesn't care.

eyes x Its left eye is light blue, and it is what Amaranth views as its "normal eye". Its right eye is often masked and seldom seen. The hidden eye is lilac, and it was the result of an accident.

flesh x As a human, it is a ghostly pale colour. In fact, its shade would be reminiscent of a vampire or dead person. But, it is far from dead, I will let you know.

imperfections x No scars are present on its body, but it was born with a tail abnormally short and legs that were horribly long. Its ears were also pointed much like a dog's ears, which took away from its wolf-like appearance. In its humanoid form, its ears are pointed like an elf and its body is very lanky. And, as it is malnourished, it has a very thin body, looking extremely bony.

articles of clothing x As a human, it wears a tailcoat, and it occasionally wears jewellery and other accessories. It rarely ever changes its outfit and owns several of the exact same outfit.

Amaranth Amaran10Amaranth Amaran11

"I'll wait here, just for you... mortal..."

personality x It speaks politely, though it's not a very affable animal. It often speaks of morbid things, and will be a bit disrespectful. It views itself as almost a deity, though it's not, because of its immortality. It's grown bitter towards love after a certain event. It seems a little apathetic, as it learned that it couldn't have strong feelings for others as it would simply outlive them and that would cause more pain. It enjoys comparing blood and guts to things like tea and sweets.

likes x Tea, cakes, pastries, sweets, blood, guts, its late lover, truth.

dislikes x Lies, being immortal ("Who wants to live forever?" it says), things not going according to plan, spicy foods, sour foods, and ice cream. While loving its late lover, it hates him all the same.

morality x It considers itself neutral, verging on "good", but by the usual standards, it would be verging on "bad". Though, past events would explain it better.

"I promise... I'll always wait for you, my love..."

history x It was once a mortal, just like you and me, born with the name of Blythe. However, when it was given the opportunity to be immortal, it accepted it and it gave up its morals for the chance to live forever. Upon given immortality, it changed its name to Amaranth, which is an imaginary flower that lasted eternally. Later on, it fell in love with a mortal by the name of Dusty. Now, Dusty loved Amaranth as well. They were to be married, but Dusty had to leave.

"Now promise me that you'll always wait for me, Ammy," Dusty had told Amaranth.

"I'll always wait for you... mortal..." Amaranth had always called Dusty "mortal" out of affection, though it was usually said out of spite by it.

Later, as Amaranth was walking by a tea shop weeks later, it couldn't believe its eyes. Dusty hadn't left. Dusty was betraying it! Dusty was busy participating in sexual activities there, as it had turned out that the tea shop was actually a brothel. Amaranth never cursed... but it did when it saw Dusty.

"You f***ing lied..."

Dusty was shocked and horrified in his final moments, as Amaranth was eating him alive. After insides were spilled, Amaranth ran from that society forever. It needed to leave, it would be hunted down like a dog for its crime. Ever since, it was a drifter, constantly moving from place to place.

"I'll love you forever, mortal... but I'll hate you all the same..."

Side Note: Random characters ftw?
Back to top Go down
Rezsia
Admin
Rezsia

Wolf Gender : Amaranth Icon_gender_female
Wolf Age : 2 years
Deputy
Crush On : Perhaps Fang
Mate : No one
The Council
Health :
Amaranth Empty200 / 100200 / 100Amaranth Empty

Experience :
Amaranth Empty200 / 200200 / 200Amaranth Empty

Strength :
Amaranth Empty180 / 200180 / 200Amaranth Empty

Speed :

Agility :

Wisdom :

Dominant's Trust :

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Hmm interesting, but you need 25 more posts Razz Go RP in regular, join in the contests and write more Razz I can't wait to see you RP this character., but it's only fair that you need to reach the post number, 50 before RPing in the extra RP. I'm sure you'll have no trouble reaching that number Razz
Back to top Go down
https://forestshadow.rpg-board.net

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:42 am

Rezsia wrote:
Hmm interesting, but you need 25 more posts Razz Go RP in regular, join in the contests and write more Razz I can't wait to see you RP this character., but it's only fair that you need to reach the post number, 50 before RPing in the extra RP. I'm sure you'll have no trouble reaching that number Razz

I know. xP I just felt like posting this character here. I don't plan on roleplaying as it until I get enough posts.
Back to top Go down
Rezsia
Admin
Rezsia

Wolf Gender : Amaranth Icon_gender_female
Wolf Age : 2 years
Deputy
Crush On : Perhaps Fang
Mate : No one
The Council
Health :
Amaranth Empty200 / 100200 / 100Amaranth Empty

Experience :

Strength :

Speed :

Agility :

Wisdom :

Dominant's Trust :

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:50 am

Lol it's brilliant, I'll lower the post number to 40 for you Razz
Back to top Go down
https://forestshadow.rpg-board.net
Razzu
Admin
Razzu

Wolf Gender : Amaranth Icon_gender_male
Wolf Age : 2
Gierows
Crush On : Aura
Mate : He has someone
The Council
Health :
Amaranth Empty100 / 100100 / 100Amaranth Empty

Experience :
Amaranth Empty30 / 20030 / 200Amaranth Empty

Strength :
Amaranth Empty120 / 200120 / 200Amaranth Empty

Speed :
Amaranth Empty20 / 20020 / 200Amaranth Empty

Agility :
Amaranth Empty20 / 20020 / 200Amaranth Empty

Wisdom :
Amaranth Empty40 / 20040 / 200Amaranth Empty

Dominant's Trust :
Amaranth Empty80 / 20080 / 200Amaranth Empty

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Lol rez is right Very Happy Don't worry it's like a breeze reaching the number of posts as long as your active and posting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amaranth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amaranth   Amaranth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amaranth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forest Shadow Pack :: Member Related :: Introduce Yourselves :: Bio For Extra RP Topics-
Jump to: