The Forest Shadow Pack
The Forest Shadow Pack where you can do more than role-play a wolf. Join us and expect lots of fun!

Loose yourselves in a whole new world where you can forget about your everyday life for a moment!
The Forest Shadow Pack
The Forest Shadow Pack where you can do more than role-play a wolf. Join us and expect lots of fun!

Loose yourselves in a whole new world where you can forget about your everyday life for a moment!
The Forest Shadow Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forst seamed silent and lifeless, but don't be fooled. Look around carefully, do you see the glint of eyes among the trees? Can you feel the pack watching and waiting silently?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are doing some site changes and things although if you would like to join us still, you may. Please be patient with our work! Razzu Deputy/Admin
RP TIME
Time in Hong Kong:
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The High Rock
Kiss and Control Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:14 pm by Razzu

» The four clans
Kiss and Control Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:01 pm by Fang

» The Golden Prairies
Kiss and Control Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:59 pm by Wind

» Lupus Mons Montis
Kiss and Control Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 7:21 pm by Wind

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Rezsia
Kiss and Control Vote_lcapKiss and Control Voting_barKiss and Control Vote_rcap 
Razzu
Aura
Fang
Miller
Wind
Tammer
Brookelle
Tykhe
Grimm

Kiss and Control

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kiss and Control Empty
PostSubject: Kiss and Control   Kiss and Control Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 am

A/N: The song that this story is based upon does not belong to me, and the name does not belong to me as well, for it shares its name with the song.

Kiss and Control

The other actors were more famous than we were. It was true. The others basked in fade, those stars turned the actor and actress into nothing. They were absolutely overshadowed by the stars.

Many things took the actress away from the actor, but all she had to do was smile for the camera, nothing more. They whisked her away from him.

Because they have lost their fame, they resorted to drugs. They shot themselves up with heroin, and that only made it all worse for them. They weren't happy, and they always thought that they needed to die.

There were many times that the two had cut their wrists lightly, and she would wipe away the blood on her velvet dress. There were times where he'd worry that she'd cut too deeply. "Don't worry, I'd stay in this life," she would reply with a smile.

Now, they stood at the top of their penthouse together. Before she would jump, the actress asked the actor if they would share a kiss. She said that they could kiss as they fell to their deaths. He declined. Just moments before she jumped, she asked him one final time if they would hold onto one another while committing suicide. Once again, he declined. He watched as she jumped.

Everything she saw was a thing of absolute beauty. The lights of the city were like blurred lines as she fell. In her eyes, they were like rain, but even more beautiful. It was hard to get into Hollywood. The débutantes wouldn't be able to fulfil their dreams because it might ruin their careers, which was something they never wanted. Therefore, their hearts would be broken. This is what happened to the actor and actress.

The actress just focused on the beauty of suicide now. But she needed to see the ground before she hit it, she just had to. She'd seen the lights, but now she wanted to see the ground.

From the top, the actor watched. His mouth was agape. She had just shown him how to die, and she had taken his fear of death away. He just realised it. With her gone, their dreams were nothing now. All that was left for him was his own demise.

-

A/N: Tbh, this isn't very... uh... good. Hope you enjoy how... mediocre is is.
Back to top Go down

Kiss and Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss and Control   Kiss and Control Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:17 am

I think it's pretty good. Better than my story.
Back to top Go down

Kiss and Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss and Control   Kiss and Control Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:34 am

Avo wrote:
I think it's pretty good. Better than my story.

Thanks. :3 I could have done better, but eh... It's kind of decent, but I didn't like the result too much, so this is appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Kiss and Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss and Control   Kiss and Control Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:36 am

Your welcome Tanuki. I've noticed something... Some of the best artists always think they could have done better, or are negative about their art. What's up with that?
Back to top Go down

Kiss and Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss and Control   Kiss and Control Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:36 am

...or they may be reclusive. /shot at for bringing up tvtropes

But, yeah. A lot of the best artists feel as if they could have done better on a work, even if it was a masterpiece. It may be because they criticise themselves, because they feel that no one else would, perhaps? They tell themselves "this isn't good enough. This isn't right. This should be like that..." It's something to ponder about~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiss and Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss and Control   Kiss and Control Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss and Control
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forest Shadow Pack :: Leisure :: Art Section :: Literature-
Jump to: